Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Emergency Numbers

  • Apply for emergency rent funds or utility payments at the Cleveland Township Trustee’s office, 723-5475
  • Emergency funds and information about other aid at Helpline of Whitley County, 244-6331 or 248-2601
  • Assistance with rent, utilities and emergency funds with the Salvation Army, 248-1711 in Whitley County; 574-267-6496 in Warsaw; or 260-356-9000 in Huntington
  • Assistance with utilities at Brightpoint, 800-589-3546
  • Food assistance at the South Whitley Area Emergency Food Bank, 260-212-2964, located at 207 E. Front St. South Whitley