- 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- For those 62 + or disabled, regardless of age.
- Income qualifications apply.
- Apply for emergency rent funds or utility payments at the Cleveland Township Trustee’s office, 723-5475
- Emergency funds and information about other aid at Helpline of Whitley County, 244-6331 or 248-2601
- Assistance with rent, utilities and emergency funds with the Salvation Army, 248-1711 in Whitley County; 574-267-6496 in Warsaw; or 260-356-9000 in Huntington
- Assistance with utilities at Brightpoint, 800-589-3546
- Food assistance at the South Whitley Area Emergency Food Bank, 723-5577, located at 207 E. Front St. South Whitley
The Community Park is located across the street from the library and behind the Police Department on Front Street. It offers tennis and basketball courts, a newly renovated playground, and a covered pavilion. Canoeing enthusiasts may use the launch site at the park, and the gazebo is the site of summer music concerts.
Hagan Park is located at the end of Buckeye Street. This woodsy retreat offers a pavilion, restroom facilities, and hiking trails.