Town-Wide Garage Sale will be held on April 28th and 29th.
Town-Wide Clean Up is scheduled for the following Saturday, May 6th.
Examples of items that will be accepted for pick up
- Carpet/padding/rugs. Must be rolled & tied with tape or string into 4ft sections, no wider than 2ft in diameter, no heavier than 50lbs.
- Mattresses/Box Springs/Upholstered Furniture must be wrapped in plastic for curbside pickup. Use Mattress bags (available at moving stores) or plastic painting drop cloths sealed with duct tape (available at department stores). No sofa over 80″ (unless cut into sections) and no hide-a-bed/sleeper sofas.
- Bags placed for collection may not exceed thirty-five (35) pounds & cans may not exceed fifty (50) pounds.
- NO individual items over five (5) feet in length, three (3) feet wide or three (3) feet high or weighing over 100 pounds.
- Windows, glass, and mirrors must be less than 3’x4′ in size. Broken glass should be placed in a box, taped shut, and clearly marked “BROKEN GLASS.”
- Grills-Gas grills must have propane tank removed prior to disposal.
- Lawn Mowers-Push Lawn mowers must be drained of oil and gas prior to disposal. NO riding lawn mowers accepted.
- All small items must be in bags or cans for collection. LOOSE PILES WILL BE LEFT FOR THE HOMEOWNERS DISPOSAL.
- Auto parts, engines, tires, and batteries
- Electronics, including televisions, computer, printers, fax machines, ETC
- NO remodeling or construction material- lumber, plaster, drywall, paneling, siding, roofing, or other building materials.
- Chemicals, pesticides, paints, solvents or other household hazardous waste
- Propane tanks/gas tanks
- Dead animals
- Concrete, bricks, dirt, rocks, sod, or stumps
- Iron or steel, cast iron bathtubs
- Medical Waste
- No appliances that contain Freon, which include air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, and dehumidifiers, unless the appliance bears a certification sticker indicating that the Freon has been removed by a certified technician.